Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Guest Blog

I am so excited and honoured to say that I have been asked to do a Guest Blog for Bailey Schneider's blog Vanilla Blonde!!!

If you don't already know, Vanilla Blonde is a very popular Blog written by the multi talented Bailey Schneider. She's not only my soul sister and BFF but she's also an incredibly talented Radio DJ, Voice over artists, MC, TV presenter....the list goes on! 

Vanilla Blonde has been nominated for 2 blog awards so if you agree that her Blog deserves to win the Blog awards ( which I'm sure you already do) Please click on the VOTE links on the left hand side of her Blog page.
To view my Guest Blog please click on this link here :-)  Vanilla Blonde Guest Blog post


This is the gorgeous Bailey Schneider


XXX
K

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...