Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Take up a hobby...I've staryted cycling!

My hubby and I have been enjoying our weekend off road mountain biking, its a hobby we get to do together, enjoy nature and spend quality time together.
Well this weekend hobby has grown on us and we now have entered the 94.7 Cycle Challenge. A year ago I would have told you you're crazy if you think I'm going to cycle 94.7 KILOMETERS!!!

Today, I am super excited and I believe we can do it!

This hobby has motivated us to eat cleaner and leaner too.....we might as well use all this weekly cycling as our main cardio training and combining it with a healthy eating plan will melt off the body fat just in time for a Summer beach body! ;-)

So I recommend taking up a healthy hobby...one that you can do with your man or your girlfriends....there's so many fun options out there not everyone likes cycling and that's cool.
Take up sexy Latin American dancing with your man or pole dancing with your girlfriends, whatever it is that interests you go for it! It's never to late to get active and start a healthy,social and fun activity! ;-)



PS. Today is a cardio day so we having a break from our Buns & Thighs workout.... So Cycling for me ;)))

XXX
K


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...