Saturday, October 13, 2012

Healthy meal

We all know what it's like to run out of ideas when it comes to preparing a healthy meal. How much grilled chicken can one eat right?!?!

We'll I had another one my unplanned creative sessions in my kitchen and I have to share it with you 😀

Here's the quick am easy recipe:
1x browned chicken breast
Portion of brown rice and lentils boiled together (add some chicken stock to add flavour)
Salad leaves dressed with a touch of cottage cheese
And mustard sauce! The secret to this low calorie fat free sauce is its fat free yoghurt mixed with some mustard.

There you have it! An easily prepares meal that's tasty and low fat!

Xxx
K

4 comments:

  1. One Stilleto At a Time Im so sorry I deleted your comment by mistake instead of posting it! Oops!

    I'm glad you like the mustard sauce idea ;-))) It really does taste good!
    Thanks for commenting.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karolina,
    I am wanting to email you for fitness and nutrition advice. Where can I send an email to? Thanks and hope to here from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megs, Thank you for reading my blog ;-)
    You can email me on karolina@runwayhair.co.za and I will gladly try and assist.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Karolina:) I have email you this morning. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...