Friday, March 8, 2013

Mauritian Holiday wellness diary day 2

I woke up from such a rejuvenating and peaceful sleep. I don't know what it is about hotel rooms but I always sleep so incredibly well even though it is not my own bed!

My first morning of bliss started off with opening my hotel room curtains to the most amazing view and the sound of pure nature.....I wish I could have this view every morning.


I had a fresh cup of amazing coffee ( I have to try find this brand in SA) on this patio and then hit the beach for my morning walk!




I love to start my day with long walks to kick start my metabolism and nothing beats a long walk on a beautiful beach.




I then met up with Bailey for breakfast, with it being so hot and humid it makes it easy to select a healthy breakfast. I chose from a wide selection of fresh fruit and yoghurt.


The rest of the day consisted of the perfect soul food. A Spa treatment at the Long beach Sea Spa ;-)
Bailey and were both treated to a 45 minute back and neck massage.

We were, yet again, welcomed so warmly  by the Mauritians as we entered the Spa. I just love the sent of aromatherapy oils when I walk into a spa, it automatically takes you into relaxation mode. Bailey and I were taken into the treatment room where our gowns were ready for us. The gentle tranquil background music set the tone for what promised to be an amazing body treatment.

I have been to a few Spa's for various treatments and I often find that I can sense when a treatment is about to end....I so love the pampering and in my mind I'm screaming "please don't stop". But this time when the thought of the treatment coming to an end popped into mind I was pleasantly surprised that it was not ending at all!! To my pure joy the therapist was about to start on the left side of my body ;-)) Pure bliss. I actually fell asleep (which I rarely do) and had one of the best back massages ever that felt like it lasted for much longer then 45 minutes.








 After your treatment you can go relax on a day bed in what feels the middle of a tropical forest.


Bailey and I were offered a tea (which we both are obsessed with ) and we enjoyed it on the beautiful veranda.


 I love fresh look of my skin after pampering! Thank you the the lovely ladies at Sea Spa ;-).




Now what is a beach get away without a cocktail?? I don't drink a lot of alcohol, I just don't enjoy it much but I do still like to have a cocktail! I opted for a virgin cocktail and Bailey and I enjoyed our cocktail at the lounge bar area. We chatted and enjoyed the beautiful sea view ;-)








For reservations or further information please call World Leisure Holidays on 0860 954 954 or email res@wlh.co.za or log onto their website www.wlh.co.za 

Please note all the photography is are taken by either Bailey Schneider or myself and is copyrighted. If you would like to use any photographs please contact me first. Thank you.


XXX

K



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...